CPR Certification Health Care Provider Level C – Monday, June 6, 2022
Category 2 – 3 CE Points
Course Description: (This lecture is open to all ODA members)This course is a recertification course for those that already completed CPR HCP (C). Training will be done by ABC First Aid + Aquatics. Dr. Joseph Friedlich and Dr. Zain Manji will teach the section on medical emergencies in the dental office.
– CPR for adults, children and infants
– Symptoms of cardiac arrest and stroke
– Medical emergencies in the dental office by Dr. Zain Manji and Dr. Joseph Friedlich
– Rescue maneuvers for partial and completely obstructed airways
– How to use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
This course is suitable for all dental staff.
Free for HPDA members.
Staff of HPDA members welcome for $60 + HST.
Non-HPDA members welcome for $149 + HST.
HPDA Proudly Supports
HPDA Proudly Supports Seva Food Bank as our Charity for 2021. Please consider donating using this link
1370 Don Mills Road, Unit 300
Copyright © 2020 Halton-Peel Dental Assocation.
Managed by Bond Assocation Management