THE EVENT IS FULL AND REGISTRATION IS CLOSED! SORRY, NO WALK INS
Making Endodontic Instrumentation and Irrigation Better, Faster, and Safer - Thursday, November 10, 2022
Category 2 - 3 CE Points
Speaker: Dr. Manor Haas, DDS, Cert. Endo. FRCD(C)
5:30 pm - 6:00 pm Registration and Dinner
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Lecture & Workshop
This program will show how you can perform endodontic instrumentation and canal disinfection more predictably, in less time, and more safely, by incorporating endodontic innovations and well-proven clinical protocols. Many recent advances in endodontic armamentaria and clinical practices have, for the better, simplified clinical endodontics. By doing so, we can instrument more efficiently, and safely and reduce canal transportation, blocking, and apical ledging. Enhanced canal irrigation and disinfection will be discussed to demonstrate how single visit endodontics can be performed.
Numerous practical tips, tricks, and tools will be highlighted to help you consistently perform better root canal treatments.
With close supervision by Dr. Haas, the workshop will demonstrate the protocols for hand and NiTi filing and intra-canal irrigation and activation.
- Learn how to predictably negotiate and instrument calcified and curved canals.
- Learn which innovations will help you consistently instrument faster and prevent canal ledging and apical blocking.
- Learn the protocols for glide path preparation with hand filing and new NiTi files and how to prevent fracturing files.
- Learn the importance of intra-canal irrigation and activation with respect to single visit root canal treatments and how to avoid hypo accidents.
- - Please bring at least three previously endo accessed (but not instrumented) teeth, stored in bleach.
- - If available, bring your loupes.
Presenter Bio: Dr. Manor Haas, DDS, Cert. Endo. FRCD(C)
Dr. Haas is a certified specialist in endodontics and is extensively involved in continuing education (webinars, lectures, and workshops) to general dentists and specialists. He is on staff at the Hospital for Sick Children Department of Dentistry and maintains a full-time private practice limited to Endodontics and Microsurgery in Toronto. Dr. Haas is a regular contributor to dental magazines and websites and has lectured internationally on nearly all aspects of modern endodontics. He has no financial or proprietary interest in any product or company.
This course is open to the HPDA members only