The registration is closed on September 28 at 6:45 pm
Morning Lecture: Endo for GPs: Better, Faster, Safer Root Canals - Friday, September 29, 2023
Category 2 - 4 CE Points
Speaker: Dr. Manor Haas, DDS, Cert. Endo. FRCD(C)
8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
8:30 am – 12:45 pm Presentation with a 15- min nutrition break
12:45 pm – 1:45 pm Lunch
Separate registration is required for the afternoon workshop
In this practical course, you will learn how nowadays, you can perform root canals better, faster and safer. Learn of recent product and procedural innovations that have made successful endodontic outcomes more predictable. Many clinical tips and tricks will be demonstrated and tailored to novice and experienced GPs. See how root canals could be done in a single visit. Learn how to locate and instrument calcified and curved canals and obturate predictably. Post-op pain, flare-ups and infection management via anaelgesics and antibiotics will also be reviewed.
The program is tailored to both novice and experienced dentists.
- FASTER. Learn how to more efficiently: locate canals (including MB2), instrument and obturate with fewer steps.
- BETTER. Learn how to better: access teeth, locate and instrument cal’d canals, follow curved canal, anesthetize (hot) teeth, improve intra-canal medications.
- SAFER. Learn how to separate less files, prevent perforations, avoid canal ledging / blocking, prevent obturation extrusion, reduce post-op pain.
- Learn how to perform single visit root canals.
- Learn the what and when of analgesics and antibiotics in endodontics and how to reduce post op flare-ups.
- Learn how to diagnose endo versus non-endo related symptoms and avoid wrong treatments.
Presenter Bio: Dr. Manor Haas, DDS, Cert. Endo. FRCD(C)
Dr. Manor Haas has been a certified specialist in endodontics since 2002 and is extensively involved in continuing education. He is on staff at the University of Toronto’s Department of Endodontics and the Hospital for Sick Children Department of Dentistry. He also maintains a full-time private practice limited to endodontics and microsurgery in Toronto, Canada. Manor is a regular contributor to dental magazines and websites and has lectured internationally on nearly all aspects of endodontics. More recently, he has become an avid user and proponent of dental social media as a means to educate the dental community. He goes by his Instagram hashtag “TheDentalPlumber”.