The workshop is full
Afternoon Endo Workshop: Mastering Instrumentation, Irrigation and Obturation - Friday, September 29, 2023
Category 2 - 3 CE Points
Presenter: Dr. Manor Haas, DDS, Cert. Endo. FRCD(C)
12:45 pm – 1:45 pm Lunch
1:45 am – 4:30 pm Endo Workshop with a 15- min nutrition break
This workshop is tailored for general dentists.
Participants will learn, via exercises on acrylic and extracted teeth, how to locate and negotiate canals (including curved & cal’d), instrument and obturate more efficiently and safely. Practical tips and tricks will be demonstrated.
This workshop is tailored for novice and experienced general dentists.
Under close supervision by Manor and on acrylic and extracted teeth, participants will learn, how to locate and negotiate canals (including curved & calcified), instrument and obturate more efficiently and safely. There will also be exercises on safe and effective intra-canal irrigation. Practical tips and tricks will be demonstrated.
- Learn to locate and instrument calcified and curved canals with small hand and new generation NiTi files.
- Learn how to predictably obturate root canal systems (not just canals).
- Learn how to safely and effectively perform intra-canal irrigation, activation and debridement.
- Learn of protocols needed for single visit endo, intra-canal irrigation and simplified warm obturation.
- Learn clinical tips on how to instrument posterior teeth and how to manage patients with limited mouth openings.
NOTE: Participants will need to bring at least three previously accessed teeth stored in bleach.
Presenter Bio: Dr. Manor Haas, DDS, Cert. Endo. FRCD(C)
Dr. Manor Haas has been a certified specialist in endodontics since 2002 and is extensively involved in continuing education. He is on staff at the University of Toronto’s Department of Endodontics and the Hospital for Sick Children Department of Dentistry. He also maintains a full-time private practice limited to endodontics and microsurgery in Toronto, Canada. Manor is a regular contributor to dental magazines and websites and has lectured internationally on nearly all aspects of endodontics. More recently, he has become an avid user and proponent of dental social media as a means to educate the dental community. He goes by his Instagram hashtag “TheDentalPlumber”.
Maximum 30 participants
HPDA Member Fee - $99 + HST