CANCELLED - All HPDA events for March and April have been cancelled. We hope to hold them at a later date.
HPDA Annual Wine and Food Tasting - Friday, March 27, 2020
HPDA will host an exquisite wine tasting evening featuring wines from Italy and a gourmet dinner created especially for you. Certified sommelier, Ryan Sullivan, selected the wines and will guide the evening.
Hope to see all Foodies and Wine lovers on Friday, March 27th!
Mississauga Golf and Country Club
1725 Mississauga Road
Mississauga, ON L5H 2K4
Date: Friday, March 27, 2020
Cocktail reception - 6:30 pm-7:30 pm
Dinner - 7:30 pm-9:30 pm
HPDA members $99 + HST.
Non-HPDA members welcome for $99 + HST.
Cocktail Hour - two food stations paired with specially selected wines and accompanied by live guitar performance
Porchetta Carving Station
- Lemon caper aioli
- Salsa verde
- Apple fennel slaw
- Alaskan king crab legs
3 Course Main Menu:
Three Course Meal includes all of the following:
- Greenland Baked Halibut with Cherry Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Capers
- Duck Confit, Brown Rice Risotto Infused with Thyme
- Beef Cheek Braised In Barolo with Field Mushrooms, Lardons With Horseradish Whipped Potatoes
Vegetarian Three Course Meal includes all of the following:
- Asparagus spears, White bean puree, Tomato kalamata olive and caper relish
- Wild mushroom risotto, thyme, truffle oil, parmesan shavings
- Quinoa stuffed pepper, tomato ragu, grilled vegetables
Followed by Mango Sorbet and Artisan Cheese platter…….
Still not convinced? We will have a bottle of wine as a thank you gift to take home and savour over the weekend.
Drink responsibly. Don’t Drink & Drive.